Seeing Through the Dark

Hello
My name is Réza Yazdanniaz. I am 56 years old. I have a master's degree in chemistry.  I am a medical doctor and specialized in anesthesiology. I am also a pilot with a passion for aviation.
In 2014 I mixed several medical herbs with few chemical medications and I named it Mory-Gene. My goal was to find a new medicine for my own eyes. Because I am diabetic and I didn't want to suffer from diabetic retinopathy.
I started using Mory-Gene and after one month I noticed that the limbus of my eyes was shining in the dark. During the first months of taking Mory-Gene, I also noticed that I was able to see (more or less) things with my eyes closed. Of course, my vision with closed eyes was not clear and I could only see vague dimensions of things.
I kept using Mory-Gene and few months later I added another herb to it. I also used nasal-drops for three weeks. At this point I was able to see stars with my eyes closed. I took several eye exam and tests. They confirmed that I am not suffering from diabetic retinopathy. They also confirmed that my eye vessels were healthy.
I must mention that in 2000 I took a NCS test. This test confirmed that my hands, arms, feet, and legs suffered from severe neuropathy. Today, in 2016, I no longer suffer from severe neuropathy and my condition has been improved. I am a doctor. In 2015, I started prescribing Mory-Gene on my heavily drug addicted patients. By using Mory-Gene along with several vitamins and minerals 35 out of 40 of them were cured of substance abuse.
I continued my research on Mory-Gene. I wanted to know more about its components. I found out that the alkaloids in Mory-Gene were similar to alkaloids in foods consumed by Egyptians, Incas, and Aztecs.  For example, Curzerene and Iron Oxide III (or ferric oxide, formula: Fe2O3) are alkaloids present in Mory-Gene as well as in foods eaten by people during those civilizations.  The Incas received Curzerene and Iron Oxide III by eating a special kind of oysters. Those oysters had consumed algae that grew on corals.  Egyptians received Curzerene and Iron Oxide III by using Myrrh gum resin.
I continued my research on Curzerene and Iron Oxide III, as well as on Anthocyanins and phenols. I wanted to learn more about them on genes that are on chromosome 17 in humans.
I discovered that Mory-Gene is able to stimulate MAPT (Microtubule-Associated Protein Tau). In other words, Mory-Gene is able to make changes in Tau Protein.
Also, I discovered that Mory-Gene is able to create nanoparticle fluorescent microtubules in the eye.
MECHANISM
1.  There is a protein in human brain.
2.  It is called Tau Protein.
3.  Tau Protein may result in Alzheimer's disease.
4.  The gene that makes the Tau Protein is located in chromosome 17.
5.  I stimulated this gene and replaced it with amino acids.
6.  As a result, I obtained a fluorescent protein.
7.  This fluorescent protein was made in the retina.
8.  First, I made this fluorescent protein in the sclera.
9.  By using another technique (which is confidential) I changed the sclera's thickness/ density/ viscosity.
10.  The material with which the thickness was made is from: phenyl, magnesium, Ferrocene.
11.  The gamma photons are full of energy.
12.  The gamma photons collide with this new material in the sclera.
13.  The collision is repeated many, many times.
14.  The reflex coming from these collisions changes the loads of magnetic field in the connective tissue.
15.  The gamma photons that are full of energy, and their collision with the fluorescent protein in the sclera will reflect light.
16.  The changes in the magnetic field (due to the presence of Ferrocene Ferrocene) will ease the work of Muller cells in the connective tissue in the retina.
17.  The rod cells in the retina will be stimulated and they will send a light message to bi-polar cells.
18.  This light message is by fluorescent.
19.  The Muller cells will get the light message and will allow the light to pass and to get into the brain.
20.  The light message will be delivered specifically to the occipital lobe in the brain.
21.  At this time, the eye will see.
22.  The brain doesn't care where the message comes from as long as it perceives it.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: