پرتره زنی از صورت خودش قبل و بعد از مصرف ماده مخدر ال اس دی Woman Draws a Self-Portrait Before And After the Use of LSD

Woman Draws a Self-Portrait Before And After the Use of LSD


According to some users, it’s hard to exactly put into words what drugs do to your body and brain. Therefore, a reddit user placed drawings of herself on the site, made ​​before, during and after the use of LSD — while a friend talked her through it. The difference is shocking to say the least. One thing is for sure though: briefly she was on a whole different planet.
drugs 001
Before any noticeable effect.
drugs 002
After 34 minutes
“Are you feeling anything? – Nope. – Those are some bright colors ! – Yeah. That’s probably gonna get worse.”

drugs 003
After 1 hour and 45 minutes
drugs 004
After 2 hours and 45 minutes
That was a good idea, buying coloured pencils.
drugs 005
After 3,5 hours
“I didn’t draw the eyes. Do you want me to draw the eyes? I don’t feel like drawing the eyes.”
drugs 006
After 4 hours and 45 minutes
“Here you go. I’m violet. Usually, I draw the eyes at the very end, because I don’t want the picture to look at me while I’m drawing it. Here, I didn’t want the picture to look at me at all.”
drugs 007
After 6 hours
“I lost the black pencil. I only had the coloured ones.”
drugs 008
After 6 hours and 45 minutes
(my personal favorite)
drugs 009
After 8 hours
After 45 minutes in the dark, listening to some Pink Floyd, she started to draw again.
drugs 010
After 8 hours and 45 minutes
She didn’t seem quite satisfied with the last one, so she directly started this one: “During the previous one, I tried to draw what was inside my head, but in the middle of it, things were happening outside my head instead.”
drugs 011
After 9,5 hours
While the effects were disappearing.
“Do you want to draw a last one? Like, a normal one?
– I’ll try. “

Wow, that looks like it was some trip! But remember kids, using drugs is not without risks. If you smoke weed for example dogs will look down on you and it’s very possible a non pot smoking alien will steal your girlfriend.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: